Kraft Thousand Island Salad Dressing with Bacon
Kraft Thousand Island with Bacon Dressing is a delicious dressing that adds rich flavor to all your summer salads and is the perfect condiment for sandwiches. Savor the classic taste of zesty, creamy thousand island dressing with bacon at all your Memorial Day and Fourth of July BBQs this summer. Thousand island dressing guarantees easy spreading and dipping. Kraft dressing contains no artificial flavors, no added MSG and no high fructose corn syrup. Kraft Thousand Island with Bacon Dressing is also great when slathered on burgers, and it's the ultimate finishing touch to all your favorite summer grilling foods. You can use it to make a creamy thousand island pasta salad, or try adding a splash to a BLT sandwich for a tasty twist. Each 16 fluid ounce squeezable dressing bottle comes with a convenient applicator top so you can add the perfect amount to all your favorite dishes.
- One 16 fl. oz. bottle of Kraft Thousand Island Dressing with Bacon
- Kraft Thousand Island Dressing with Bacon is made with quality ingredients
- Classic thousand island dressing with delicious bacon flavor
- Our thousand island dressing has a rich, thick texture for easy spreading and dipping
- Contains no artificial flavors, no added MSG and no high fructose corn syrup
- Rich bacon dressing works well as a dipping sauce or condiment
- Convenient squeeze bottle makes it easier to dispense the right amount to your favorite dish
Soybean Oil, Water, Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Sugar, Vinegar, Chopped Pickles (Cucumbers, Vinegar, Salt, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate [as A Preservative], Calcium Chloride, Oleoresin Turmeric), Bacon Bits (Bacon [Cured With Water, Salt, Sugar, Sodium Phosphates, Sodium Ascorbate, Sodium Nitrite], Smoke Flavor), Contains Less Than 2% of Salt, Modified Food Starch, Xanthan Gum, Natural Flavor, Phosphoric Acid, Mustard Flour, Polysorbate 60, Guar Gum, Yellow 5, Potassium Sorbate and Calcium Disodium EDTA (To Protect Flavor).
Contains Mustard and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More