Kraft Thousand Island Salad Dressing Family Size
Kraft Thousand Island Dressing uses delicious ingredients for a rich, creamy taste perfect for salads and sandwiches. This Thousand Island dressing contains no synthetic colors and no high fructose corn syrup for a great dressing option. Plus, each serving has zero grams of trans fat. Produced with chopped pickles, dried onions, paprika extract and mustard flour, this Thousand Island dressing has a tangy, creamy flavor that perfectly complements coleslaw or salad. Make a pasta salad with this Thousand Island dressing or bite into a mouthwatering Reuben sandwich with flavorful, dressing spread across the bread. This 24 fluid ounce bottle of dressing has 24 servings, so you can make meals for the entire family or prepare many individual servings.
- One 24 fl. oz. bottle of Kraft Thousand Island Dressing
- Kraft Thousand Island Dressing features ingredients for an outstanding flavor
- Tasty dressing with no synthetic colors
- Contains no high fructose corn syrup
- Chopped pickles, mustard flour, dried onions and paprika extract offer a tangy flavor
- Traditional dressing with creamy texture
- Delicious dressing complements a wide range of foods, including salads, sandwiches and taco salads
Soybean Oil, Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Vinegar, Sugar, Chopped Pickles (Cucumbers, Vinegar, Salt, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate [as A Preservative], Calcium Chloride, Oleoresin Turmeric), Egg Yolks, Water, Salt, Contains Less Than 2% of Mustard Flour, Dried Onion, Dried Red Bell Pepper, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Paprika Extract, Natural Flavor, Oleoresin Turmeric, Soy Lecithin, Potassium Sorbate and Calcium Disodium EDTA (To Preserve Freshness).
Contains Eggs and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Mustard and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Metro Market is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.