Kona Brewing Co Big Wave Golden Ale Beer
Kona Brewing Co.’s Big Wave Golden Ale Beer is a smooth, easy drinking beer that celebrates the waves of Makaha, the place where the first surf competition was held in Hawaii in 1954. This Kona beer is a refreshing ale that goes down easy after a day out on the water. Brewed with a special blend of hops and caramel malt, Big Wave Golden Ale features a bright, tropical hop aroma & flavor and golden hue. Each 12 ounce serving has 4.4% alcohol by volume and 132 calories. Grab a six pack of beer bottles anytime you need refreshing drinks to pair with your every day Kona moments. Big Wave’s lighter body and island inspired flavor pairs perfectly with a variety of dishes from Cajun chicken pasta to strawberry spinach salad. Since 1994, Kona Brewing Co. has been committed to making craft ales and lagers of uncompromised quality.
- Smooth, easy drinking golden craft beer
- Light bodied beer with a tropical hop aroma and refreshing finish
- Has a 4.4% ABV and 132 calories per 12 oz serving
- Golden Ale beer brewed with a special blend of hops and caramel malt
- Case of bottled beer is easy to take with you no matter what the occasion is
- Pairs well with Cajun chicken pasta, strawberry spinach salad and your every day Kona moments