Kellogg's Frosted Flakes Breakfast Cereal Honey Nut
Just like Tony the Tiger, your whole family can get even their busiest days going with Kellogg's Frosted Flakes Honey Nut ready-to-eat breakfast cereal. Thanks to the toasty, crunchy corn flakes sprinkled with sweet frosting plus real honey, adults and kids experience a tasty and satisfying bowl every time. Each serving of cold cereal is fat free, a good source of 8 vitamins and minerals, with no artificial colors and no artificial flavors. Enjoy a bowl with dairy or nut milk; eat pawfuls as a snack or late-night bite. Make it a sweet complement to your morning coffee or tea. Crush them up as a crunchy topping for ice cream. Kellogg's Frosted Flakes cereal gives you the sweet spark to go all in and let your GR-R-REAT out.
- Start your morning right and enjoy the irresistible taste of crunchy corn flakes with a sparkle of sweet frosting and real honey in every spoonful
- Treat your family to GR-R-REAT-tasting, crunchy flakes of corn sprinkled with sweet frosting; Perfect for both kids and adults
- Healthy, fat-free cereal; A good source of 8 vitamins and minerals in every 1 cup serving; Kosher Pareve
- Enjoy with your favorite milk or as a tasty snack at work, after school, or late night bite
- Includes 1, 13.7-ounce box of Frosted Flakes Honey Nut ready-to-eat cereal; Packaged for freshness and great taste
Milled Corn, Sugar, Honey, Malt Flavor, Contains 2% or Less of Molasses, Salt, Natural Flavor.Vitamins and Minerals: Iron (Ferric Phosphate), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Niacinamide, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin A Palmitate, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More