Kellogg's Club Original Crackers
Enjoy deliciously simple snacking by the handful with the flaky, buttery taste of bite-size Kellogg's Original Club Minis Crackers. Includes One, 11-ounce box of Club Minis with classic flavor and a light dusting of salt in every perfectly-seasoned little cracker. Just right for small fingers, they're a fun treat for home, school or in the car. Made with no artificial colors or flavors, no high fructose corn syrup, 0g trans fat, and no cholesterol (3.5g monounsaturated fat, 2g polyunsaturated fat); Reach for a box as an ideal between-meal snack. Pour a bowlful to crunch and munch during TV watching, play times and game nights. They're right at home in lunch boxes, too. Whatever the occasion, you can count on the buttery, melt in your mouth flavor of Kellogg's Original Club Minis to be a big delight for kids and adults. It's that simple.
- Enjoy the light, flaky, and buttery deliciousness of Original Kellogg's Club Crackers in mini bite-size pieces
- Crisp little crackers with a big, buttery taste and dusting of salt are ideal for crunching, munching and satisfying cravings
- No artificial colors or flavors, high fructose corn syrup or cholesterol (3.5g monounsaturated fat, 2g polyunsaturated fat); 0g trans fat; Kosher Dairy
- For home and on the go; Pack for car rides, school lunch, sports games, or family time; Add to snack mix recipes
- Includes One, 11-ounce box of ready-to-eat crackers; Packaged for freshness and great taste
Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Canola Oil (With TBHQ For Freshness), Modified Corn Starch, Sugar.Contains 2% or Less of Salt, Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate), Dextrose, Soy Lecithin
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More