Josh Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon California Red Wine
Cabernet Sauvignon was the first wine Josh Cellars ever made. This is the red wine cabernet that started it all, setting the exacting standards that the brand holds itself to for all varietals. Round and juicy, Josh Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon is a California wine that has flavors of blackberry, toasted hazelnut and cinnamon, complemented by hints of vanilla and toasted oak. Josh Cellars works with California's best growers to source and assemble wine of great character and complexity. Pair this red wine cabernet with well-seasoned meats like beef, pork, or lamb, and indulgent chocolate desserts. The 2016 vintage of Josh Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon is rated as one of the top 5% of wines in the world by Vivino and the 2019 vintage was awarded 91 points by Wine Enthusiast. A Josh Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon bottle of wine is 750 ml and 13.5% ABV. Created by Joseph Carr and named after his father, Josh Cellars makes high-quality, well-balanced, delicious wines that are expressions of gratitude grounded in hard work, high standards and the recognition of others. Josh wine is worth sharing with those who matter.
- One 750 ml wine bottle of Josh Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon
- Red wine with flavors of blackberry, toasted hazelnut and cinnamon
- Full bodied, red wine with aromas of dark fruits, cinnamon, clove and subtle oak
- A California wine that is made with the high-quality standards for which Josh Cellars is known
- Red wine cabernet is perfectly paired with indulgent chocolate desserts or well-seasoned meats
- Vivino rated the Josh Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon 2016 vintage as one of the top 5% of wines in the world
- Wine Enthusiast awarded 91 points to the 2019 vintage of Josh Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon
Ratings and Reviews
Metro Market is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.6(25)5(15)4(10)3(0)2(0)1(0)