Irwin Vise-Grip® GrooveLock Pliers
Simple push of innovative press-n-slide button adjusts lower jaw 2 times faster than traditional groove joint pliers. Multi-groove ratcheting system has twice the groove positions than any other groove joint pliers, providing precise jaw positioning to grip any type of surface. Anti-pitch, nonslip ProTouch grips provide comfort, control, and less hand fatigue. Right angle teeth grip in all directions for maximum bite. Metal injection molding (MIM) process for precision parts delivers strength and exceptional performance.
- Backed by the Irwin Vice-Grip Lifetime Guarantee.
- Multi-purpose jaw works on flat, round hex, and square work pieces
- 16 grooves for greater precision
- Quick adjust button easily adjusts lower jaw
- Built-in handle stop prevents pinching
- Molded handles for comfort and improved grip
- Type: V-Jaw
- Maximum Jaw Capacity: 1-3/4 In.
- Jaw Positions: 13