Inflatable Casino Dice, 5-pack
Just kidding, there's no snakes here. Just good old fashioned casino dice, decked out in classic red casino color. Except these ones are THIRTEEN INCHES per side. If you consider that FIVE dice come in this value pack, that's 10,985 cubic inches of dice. Most of that is air, but even so. Math can be fun. Really opens your mind to the possibilities of the universe.
Jokes aside, these large inflatable dice are great for playing classic Yahtzee, Farkle, Liar's Dice, Monopoly, you get the picture. Fun for kids, parents, students, and people who just love rolling large dice. We don't judge here. They even make great teaching aids for early learning, counting games, and childhood learning. Kids love learning through play. As discussed above, math can be fun. I would have learned that earlier if my mom had bought this set of dice.
Why You'll Love It
One of our favorite games is rolling dice in places it wouldn't really be appropriate. Here are our top ten places it's not appropriate to roll these big dice.
1. Church (Sorry, Father Drew!)
2. Parent-teacher conferences (Sorry, Ms. Edison!)
3. War (Sorry, First Sergeant!)
4. Midnight premiere of summer blockbusters (Sorry, Thanos!)
5. Jail (Sorry, my former cellmate Michael)
6. Meetings with your parole officer (Sorry, parole officer, also Michael)
7. Work (Sorry JB)
8. Weddings, right in the middle of vows (Sorry, Jess and Harriet. You make a beautiful couple!)
10. Rodeo (We haven't tried this one, but I think the cows wouldn't like it)