Heath Milk Chocolate English Toffee Bits
Baking morsels that are here for anything you can whip up in the kitchen! HEATH milk chocolate English toffee baking bits are easy to toss into all kinds of dessert mixes and tasty treats no matter the occasion. Pour some into your morning pancake batter (a favorite among kids), add them to your favorite brownie mix or savor a handful straight from the bag! You can even sweeten up your cake mixes, muffins, cookies and more. Gently melt these tasty chocolate morsels to drizzle over pretzels and fruit or make chocolate, toffeee icing and add a few bits to your hot cocoa. HEATH toffee chocolate baking bits help bring your baking projects to sweet new heights. These baking chocolates are gluten-free and made with no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. They are also perfect additions to your holiday recipes no matter the time of year and make delicious holiday gifts. With a few sealed bags of English toffee and chocolate bits stocked in the pantry, you can indulge in these sweet morsels that bring a whole lot of baking fun to the kitchen.
- Baking morsels ready for all your best recipes like pancakes, brownies, muffins, candy-covered treats and more
- Gluten-free and kosher-certified milk chocolate and English toffee bits with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives inside a bag to retain freshness
- Bake birthday treats, holiday desserts and other homemade recipes with chocolaty baking bits
- Give your ice cream sundaes and home-baked treats a delicious crunch with HEATH milk chocolate toffee bits
- Toss these toffee chocolates into your brownie mix and hot cocoa or eat them right from the bag
Milk Chocolate [Sugar; Cocoa Butter; , Chocolate; Skim Milk; Lactose; Salt; Lecithin (Soy); , Natural Flavor], Sugar, Vegetable Oil [Palm Oil; Sunflower, Oil], Dairy Butter (Milk), Almonds, Salt, Lecithin (Soy)
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More