Happy Egg Co.® Free Range Heritage Breed Large Blue & Brown Eggs
Elevate your breakfast with Happy Egg Heritage Breed Blue & Brown Free Range Grade A Eggs. These brown and blue shelled beauties have rich, amber yolks with a creamy-fresh flavor that will amp up any recipe. Top restaurant chefs across the country use these large eggs because of their extraordinary quality and stunning yolk color and we can't say we blame them! Plus, unlike how some other hens are raised, Happy Egg Heritage Breed hens have the ability to roam outside on the daily to promote their overall health. Since Happy Egg hens are given a rich, all-natural, vegetarian diet, their eggs are loaded with happy ingredients like 6 grams of protein, vitamin D and iron. Plus, Happy Egg Large Brown Heritage Breed Grade A Eggs are kosher, and gluten free. That means you’ll feel good knowing you're eating quality eggs every time you Crack Open Happy.
- • Grade A large eggs that come with pastel blue and speckled-brown shells, with stunningly deep amber yolks
- • Great eggs for special meals or beautiful breakfast splurges on the weekend!
- • One 12 count of Happy Egg Heritage Breed Blue & Brown Free Range Eggs, Grade A eggs
- • These blue and brown shelled eggs are stamped with certified goodness because they are gluten free and kosher
- • Happy Egg hens roam free in the beautiful pasture every day and are given a rich, vegetarian diet
- • A carton of eggs that delivers rich, creamy flavor that will have you hooked
- • Plump yolks and creamy whites make these 12 eggs perfect for scrambling
Contains Eggs and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More