Hamm's America's Classic Premium Lager Beer
The magic of Hamm's dates all the way back to 1856, when Theodore Hamm immigrated from Germany to St. Paul, Minnesota. About 10 years later, Mr. Hamm inherited a small brewery and changed the name to the Theodore Hamm Brewing Company in 1865, giving birth to the Hamm's beer that has become a part of American brewing history. Now, over 150 years later, it's still beloved by fans across the country. The domestic beer that is "Born in the Land of Sky Blue Waters" is known for it's extremely balanced taste; sparkling and refreshing with a hint of hops. Founded in St. Paul Minnesota, in 1865, Hamm's is highly regarded for its subtle blend of complex aromatics that includes malty notes, highlights of fruity and grassy hops, and low hop bitterness. Popular across generations, Hamm's will deliver a nostalgia of time gone by, with its throwback beer can design that has stood the test of time, while delivering a lager taste that's sure to be a crowd pleaser. Perfect for any party, this session beer is available in a variety of sizes from a six pack, to a thirty pack, to make sure there's always enough to share with friends. Turn any day in to a holiday, with a Hamm's!
- Hamm's is an American Style Lager
- This light beer is a subtle blend of complex aromatics that includes malty notes, highlights of grassy and fruity hops and low hop bitterness
- Lager beer brewed using the purest water and the choicest barley malt, grain and hops
- Hamm's is a refreshing, smooth, and slightly hoppy beer, making it the perfect choice for any occasion
- With over 150 years of history, Hamm's spans generations of loyal fans and is still brewed in true family tradition
- Crisp & Refreshing 4.7% ABV