Halo Top Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Ice Cream
Looking to limit carbs, not happiness? Introducing the Halo Top Keto Series: 7 delicious flavors of creamy goodness all with fewer calories and less sugar than leading ice creams. Treat yourself with the great tasting flavor of our Halo Top Peanut Butter Chocolate Frozen Dessert. Made with high-quality natural and organic ingredients, this any-time treat contains 22 grams of protein per container and is the keto-conscious choice over traditional ice cream. The only thing better than mini-peanut butter cups and rich chocolate syrup is knowing a whole pint is just 8g net carbs. It’s a Keto game-changer!
- Smart Indulgence: Only 2 grams of sugar and 210 calories per serving
- Keto Friendly: 22 grams of protein and Only 8 grams of net carbs per container
- Delicious Flavor: Made with quality ingredients, our creamy vanilla-flavored low-fat ice cream alternative is mixed to perfection with mini peanut butter cups and rich chocolate syrup
- Quality Ingredients: High-quality ingredients go into every one of our unique and delicious flavors
- Serving Size: Each pint contains 3 servings
Ultrafiltered Skim Milk, Cream, Peanut Butter Cups (Peanut Butter (Peanuts Salt), Coconut Oil, Chicory Root Fiber, Sugar, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Peanut Oil, Cocoa, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Vanilla Extract, Milk), Chocolate Swirl (Peanut Oil, Nonfat Dry Milk, Natural Cocoa, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Sunflower Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Salt), Erythritol, Peanut Butter Base (Peanuts, Peanut Oil), Eggs, Vegetable Glycerin, Soluble Corn Fiber, Chicory Root Fiber, Cellulose Gel, Cellulose Gum, Natural Flavor, Sea Salt, Stevia Leaf Extract (Reb M).
Contains Eggs and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Coconuts and Their Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More