Gourmac Set of Melamine Mixing Bowls - Cobalt Blue
Quality is what sets this apart from the rest. These are the iconic melamine Margrethe Mixing Bowls, originally designed in Denmark in the 1950’s. Truly a contemporary classic that has stood the test of time! Each bowl features a thick wall that can stand up to the most vigorous mixing. A non-skid rubber ring bottom prevents slipping. The spout makes pouring mess-free. A comfortable handle rounds out the many features that this ideal mixing bowl provides. All bowls nest for compact storage Expertly crafted from 100% pure BPA free melamine, each bowl retains a permanent glossy shine. Each is heat resistant to 360°F and is dishwasher safe. Not for use in the microwave. Set of 3 large bowls include: 2 Liter, 3 Liter and 4 Liter sizes packaged in gift box. Makes a wonderful gift for someone who is updating their original set or is furnishing a kitchen with the necessary must-haves!
- Non-slip rubber ring bottoms keep the bowls in place while mixing
- Set of 3 large nesting mixing bowls - 2 liter, 3 liter, and 4 liter sizes
- Heat resistant to 360°F, dishwasher safe, BPA free
- Strong and durable to last for years
- Iconic midcentury modern Danish design with permanent shine
- Comfortable handle and spout make mixing and pouring easy
Ratings and Reviews
Metro Market is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.