Gerber® Wonder Foods Organic Banana Blueberry Blackberry & Oatmeal Stage 2 Baby Food Pouch
Gerber 2nd Foods Baby Food, Banana, Blueberry, Blackberry Organic Oatmeal comes in a convenient pouch that’s sized just right for little hands. This blueberry baby food pouch includes 2/5 banana, 6 blueberries, 1 blackberry and 1/2 tablespoon oats for a yummy combination that provides 5 grams of whole grains. Made with non-GMO ingredients that are grown with Clean Field Farming practices, this Gerber organic baby food includes no artificial colors or flavors and no added starch. Our Gerber organic pouches have a proprietary Smart Flow spout that controls the amount of food that comes out to help toddlers master self-feeding with less mess. The pouches also are transparent so you can monitor the feeding process. Serve this stage 2 baby food to your seated toddler, and refrigerate leftovers within one hour of opening. Serve leftovers within 24 hours.
- 3.5 oz pouch of Gerber 2nd Foods Baby Food, Banana, Blueberry, Blackberry Organic Oatmeal
- This organic baby food is made with ingredients that are grown with Clean Field Farming practices
- Each Gerber baby food stage 2 pouch includes 2/5 banana, 6 blueberries, 1 blackberry, 1/2 tbsp oats
- This Gerber baby food 2nd stage is non-GMO Project verified, USDA organic certified with no artificial colors, flavors and no added starch
- Made with a Smart Flow spout that helps toddlers master self-feeding with less mess
- Feed this Gerber baby food to a seated child
- Clear pouch lets you monitor the feeding process
Organic Bananas, Water, Organic Blueberries, Organic Blackberries, Organic Whole Grain Oat Flour (Contains Organic Wheat), Citric Acid, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid).
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Metro Market is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.