Gaia Herbs Black Elderberry Syrup
Traditional Use and Modern Science
Black Elderberries (Sambucus nigra) have been recognized for centuries throughout Europe for their health supporting properties. Modern researchers have identified flavonoid compounds in Black Elderberries that may be directly responsible for many health-promoting benefits. These flavonoids - including anthocyanins, quercetin, and rutin, are thought to support healthy immune function during the winter season.
For night time support, look for Gaia Herbs Rapid Relief Black Elderberry NightTime Syrup, formulated to encourage healthy sleep during times of immune stress.*
- Traditionally used for its resistance-enhancing properties, Black Elderberry now comes in delicious, natural, and highly concentrated syrup
- Made from Organic European Black Elderberries
- Appropriate for both Adults and Children
- No high fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors
- Organic Acerola added for a natural boost of Vitamin C
- Wonderful Taste!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Organic Sugarcane, Water, Lemon Fruit Juice
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More