Fleet® Glycerin Adult Laxative Suppositories
- Formulated with Aloe
- Convenient alternative for those who prefer not to use liquid
- Promotes a bowel movement within 15 Minutes to 1 Hour.
- Adults and children 6 years of age and over: 1 suppository
- Children 2 to 6 years: Use Fleet Child Suppositories
- Children under 2 years: ask a doctor. Insert suppository well up into rectum.
- Suppository need not melt completely to produce laxative action.
- Store container tightly closed. Keep away from excessive heat
Warning: For rectal use only. May cause rectal discomfort or a burning sensation. Ask a doctor before using any laxative if you have: abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting; a sudden change in bowel habits lasting more than 2 weeks; already used a laxative for more than 1 week. Stop use and consult a doctor if you have: rectal bleeding; no bowel movement after using product. These symptoms may indicate a serious condition. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.