Filtrete Healthy Living 1500 Ultra Allergen Filter
Your home should be your sanctuary, starting with the air you breathe. Filtrete™ Allergen, Bacteria & Virus Air Filters help capture unwanted particles from your household air, contributing to a cleaner, fresher home environment. By proactively capturing dust, bacteria, viruses and allergens, these high-performance filters help improve your home’s air quality.
- Outperforms fiberglass, washable and non-electrostatic 3-month pleated 1" home air filters for your furnace, air conditioner, or HVAC system
- Designed with exclusive Filtrete™ Brand 3-in-1 technology from 3M to trap unwanted air particles while letting cleaner air flow through
- Attracts and captures microscopic particles such as smoke, cough and sneeze debris, bacteria and viruses—and large particles, including lint, household dust and pollen
- Tip: The higher the MPR (Microparticle Performance Rating), the more particles the filter captures. Select 2500 or 2800 MPR to also capture ultrafine particles
- Filtrete 1500 MPR (Microparticle Performance Rating) equates to MERV 12
- 1550 MPR available in 4”, 4” slim fit and 5” air filters
- For maximum performance, change your home air filter at least every 90 days for 1” filters, and at least every 12 months for 4” and 5” filters.
- For residential use only
- The higher the MPR, the more microparticles - such as pollen, pet dander, smoke, bacteria and viruses - your filter will capture from the air passing through it
- A dirty filter will slow down air flow and make the system work harder to keep you warm or cool - wasting energy.