Farberware Classic 1000-Watt High Performance Microwave Oven - Stainless Steel
The Farberware Classic Microwave delivers power, style and convenience with a sleek design to complement your kitchen. Features include 10 power levels and a Memory Function that stores and recalls your preferred cooking settings. The Farberware Classic offers an easy to operate digital interface with 1-6 minute Express Cook buttons, time or weight based defrost controls, +30-Seconds control, as well as six pre-programmed cooking functions for popcorn, pizza, a dinner plate and more. Multi-Stage cooking means that you can set the power level to adjust during the cooking cycle for perfect results without interruption. The LED display provides a clock and kitchen timer. With a generous 1.1 Cubic Foot cooking capacity, 1000 Watts of power, and a rotating turntable, the Farberware Classic is the perfect multi-tasker for your kitchen.
- SPACIOUS & STYLISH: With 1.1-cu. ft. of cooking capacity, a sleek stainless steel exterior and 10 power levels, this counter top microwave delivers power, style, and convenience to any kitchen
- SIX COOKING PROGRAMS: Auto cooking programs (Popcorn, Potato, Pizza, Frozen Vegetable, Dinner Plate) provide convenient control and avoid guesswork
- EXPRESS COOKING: Cook your leftovers with just a touch of a button by touching the number pad (1 through 6 minutes)
- DIGITAL CLOCK: Easy-to-read LED display lights up the digital clock and highlights each cooking setting
- MULTI-STAGE COOKING: Adjust cooking level mid-cycle in order to achieve the perfect finish, every time
- CHILD LOCK: Lock the control panel using the child safety lock option to prevent accidental use or access by children
- DEFROST: For all your frozen foods, defrost by time or weight so you can enjoy more flavorful foods
- GLASS TURNTABLE: Large 12.5-inch glass turntable allows for even cooking and is removable for easy clean up
Ratings and Reviews
Metro Market is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.