Enfamil A.R. Clinically Proven to Reduce Reflux & Spit-Up in One Week Baby Formula
Enfamil A.R. Infant Formula is specially formulated with a thicker consistency clinically proven to reduce spit-up by over 50%* while providing complete nutrition for your infant up to 12 months, unlike just adding rice cereal to formula. Spit-up is common side effect of your baby's developing digestive system. But a switch to Enfamil A.R. Infant Formula can make a difference.
*Based on a clinical study of Enfamil A.R. Infant Formula before the addition of DFIA, ARA, and prebiotics with infants who spit up frequently (five or more spit-ups per day), comparing frequency and volume of spit up after feeding Enfamil A.R. to the same babies at the beginning of the study
**Enfamil is the #1 pediatrician recommended brand of Infant Formula - QuintilesIMS, using the ProVoice Survey fielded from First October, 2016 to September 30, 2017.
- REDUCES SPIT-UPs: Enfamil A.R. spit-up baby formula with Iron is a gentle milk powder formula made with rice starch clinically proven to reduce frequent spit-up by over 50% in one week
- TOP BRAND OF FORMULA FOR SPIT-UP/COMMON REFLUX: Meets reflux reduction guidelines, as set by the American Academy of Pediatrics
- BRAIN NOURISHING DHA: Enfamil A.R. baby formula has DHA to help support brain and eye development
- DUAL PREBIOTIC FORMULA: Gentle milk formula with probiotics & vitamins for immune health and complete nutrition tailored for your baby's growth through their first 12 months
- #1 TRUSTED BRAND: Enfamil is the #1 Trusted Brand for Brain-building & Immune Support
- PEDIATRICIAN RECOMMENDED: Enfamil is the #1 infant formula brand recommended by pediatricians
Nonfat milk, vegetable oil (palm olein, coconut, soy and high oleic sunflower oils), rice starch, lactose, maltodextrin, galactooligosaccharides*, polydextrose* and less than 1%: Mortierella alpina oil†, Crypthecodinium cohnii oil‡, calcium carbonate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, sodium citrate, cupric sulfate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, choline chloride, ascorbic acid, niacinamide, calcium pantothenate, vitamin D3, riboflavin, thiamin hydrochloride, vitamin B6 hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin K1, biotin, vitamin B12, inositol, vitamin E acetate, vitamin A palmitate, taurine, L-carnitine.
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its derivates.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Metro Market is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.71(2624)5(2127)4(352)3(65)2(31)1(49)