Dreamfields Vegan with 5g Fiber Elbows Pasta
Eat healthy and still experience the joy of pasta with Dreamfields Elbows 13.25 oz. Dreamfields pasta provides the delicious taste and texture of traditional pasta with the benefit of prebiotic fiber to help promote healthy digestion and overall gut health. Non-GMO, vegan, and kosher certified, Dreamfields pasta is a good source of fiber, with 5g per 2 oz. dry serving and can be a nutritious and delicious part of a healthy diet. Dreamfields Elbows are a short cut, hollow pasta excellent for holding your favorite sauces and using in soups, salads, and macaroni and cheese. Prepare Dreamfields Elbows with your choice of colorful fresh vegetables, lean meat or fish, and a savory sauce. Available in seven classic pasta shapes, Dreamfields is an easy substitute for traditional pasta in your favorite recipes. With Dreamfields, the dream is real.™ You can have your pasta and eat healthy too.
- PREBIOTIC FIBER: Dreamfields Elbows 13.25 oz. contains prebiotic fiber to help promote healthy digestion and overall gut health
- GREAT TASTE: A delicious alternative pasta with added prebiotic fiber that has the same taste, texture, and shape of traditional pasta
- NON-GMO, VEGAN, AND LOW FAT: Non-GMO project-verified, vegan pasta that is a low-fat, low sodium food
- ELBOWS: Short, hollow cut pasta excellent for holding sauces or using in macaroni and cheese
- THE DREAM IS REAL™: With Dreamfields, you can have your pasta and eat healthy too
Enriched Semolina, [Semolina, Iron (Ferrous Sulfate), and B Vitamins (Niacin, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid)], Inulin (Vegetable Fiber), Wheat Gluten (Plant Protein), Xanthan Gum (Food Fiber), Pectin (Fruit Fiber), Potassium Chloride
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More