Cook's Grand Reserve Champagne Sparkling White Wine
Crafted at the Mission Bell Winery in Madera, California, Cook's California Champagne Grande Reserve White Sparkling Wine has a wonderfully complex profile. This 750 mL bottle of wine is made with a special dose of brandy that accentuates notes of vanilla and toasty yeast. These characteristics blend with pleasing fruit and mild floral notes, providing a harmonious bouquet to this sweet white wine. To fully appreciate this fine wine's complexity, chill the bottle for three to three and a half hours before serving this sparkling white wine at approximately 40 degrees. Since 1859, when Isaac Cook created the first American champagne, Cook's wines have been continuing the tradition of crafting quality champagnes that are perfect for every celebration, from brunch cocktails to champagne toasts at dinner. Please enjoy our wines responsibly. © 2020 Cook’s Champagne Cellars, Madera, CA
- Each bottle of wine contains approximately five glasses of sparkling white wine.
- California wine with a harmonious bouquet of fruit and floral notes.
- Sweet wine made with a special dose of brandy that enhances notes of vanilla and toasty yeast.
- This sparkling white wine is a perfect champagne for mimosas and other brunch cocktails.
- Bubbles wine produced at the Mission Bell Winery in Madera, California.