Cold-EEZE Plus Defense Natural Citrus with Elderberry Homeopathic Cold Remedy Zinc Lozenges
Cold-EEZE is the original zinc lozenge brand, that can help shorten the duration of your cold by 42%, when taken at the first sign of symptoms and used as directed. Our proprietary zinc gluconate formula contains 13.3 mg of zinc per cough drop which also reduces the severity of cold symptoms including cough, sore throat, nasal congestion, post nasal drip, and/or hoarseness. Our Plus Defense lozenges and chewable gels also contain sambucus nigra, rose hips, and echinacea to help promote immune health. Our popular zinc cold remedy lozenge, in citrus with elderberry flavor, is great-tasting, vegan, kosher, and free from artificial colors and preservatives. Our zinc lozenges are also gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free, peanut-free, drug-free, and non-drowsy. Shorten your cold with Cold-EEZE. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Shortens Your Cold: The Cold-EEZE clinically tested zinc gluconate formula can shorten the duration of the common cold by 42% when taken at the first sign of symptoms and used as directed
- Promotes Immune Health: Each lozenge contains the active ingredients sambucus nigra, rose hips, and echinacea to promote immune health
- Starts Working Immediately: Cold-EEZE zinc lozenges release zinc ions in the mouth immediately; some scientists believe the release of zinc ions inhibit the cold virus’ ability to replicate, shortening the duration of the common cold
- All-Natural Homeopathic Cold Lozenges: Cold-EEZE Plus Defense lozenges are deliciously natural, vegan, kosher, and contain no artificial colors or preservatives
- For Adults and Children 12 Years+: Reduces the duration of the common cold and the severity of cold symptoms, including cough, sore throat, nasal congestion, post nasal drip, and/or hoarseness
Ratings and Reviews
Metro Market is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.