Sweet Young Coconuts
The vacation’s over, but the flavor doesn’t have to stop. It won’t be long before your mind drifts to palm trees, white sand beaches and azure blue water in tropical locales.
- Best used only for their sweet, flaky meat, eaten out of hand or as an essential ingredient in baked goods, curries, Thai food, beverages and desserts.
- Nutty candy-like sweetness
- Contains saturated fat.
- The water in mature brown coconuts is not intended for drinking.
- Benefits: Iron, potassium, protein
- Room temperature for two weeks
- Longer storage: refrigerate
Coconut; Nutrifacts based on USDA Food-A-Pedia (Coconut) 1 Cup Meat shredded fresh
Undeclared Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More