Clif Kid Z Bar® Cinnamon Roll Energy Snack Bars
CLIF Kid Zbar™ is an organic, baked whole grain, granola bar snack, made with a blend of carbohydrates, fiber, protein, and fat to give kids energy so they can keep zipping and zooming along. Our products never include high fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors. Finding nutritious on-the-go snacks for kids isn’t easy. That's why CLIF BAR® created CLIF Kid™, delicious snacks made with organic ingredients to keep kids going, growing, and exploring.
- CLASSIC FLAVOR: A delicious and heartwarming combination of whole grain oats, swirls of cinnamon, and a light drizzle of icing.
- A GO-TO FOR PARENTS: Zbar™ is lunchbox ready, free from ingredients that parents are looking to avoid, such as high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors, and synthetic preservatives
- DESIGNED TO NOURISH: Zbar™ is made with a blend of carbohydrates, fiber, protein, and fat to keep kids satisfied at snack time and give them energy to keep zipping and zooming throughout the day
- SOFT-BAKED & WHOLE GRAIN: Zbar™ is an organic, soft & chewy snack bar made with 8-11g whole grains; it is also a good source of fiber
- ORGANIC & NON-GMO: CLIF Kid cares about the planet just as much as your kids! That is why Zbar™ is certified USDA Organic and Non-GMO
Oat Blend* (Rolled Oats*, Oat Flour*, Oat Fiber*), Tapioca Syrup*, High Oleic Sunflower Oil*, Cane Sugar*, Fig Paste*, Cane Syrup*, Cocoa Butter*, Natural Flavors, Cinnamon*, Sea Salt, Baking Soda, Soy Flour*, Soy Lecithin*, Rice Syrup*. *Organic Ingredient
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives. May contain Wheat and Their Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives. Free from Sesame Seeds and Their Derivatives,Crustaceans and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Fish and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More