Chateau Ste Michelle Elements Strawberry Hibiscus Rose Wine
Unlock a world of flavor with Chateau Ste. Michelle Elements Strawberry Hibiscus Rosé Wine. This luxurious dry Rosé wine takes you through a mesmerizing bouquet of strawberry and red fruit character, accentuated by delicate hibiscus floral notes. Chateau Ste. Michelle Elements Strawberry Hibiscus Rosé Wine is a versatile and stylish choice for any occasion, from intimate dinners to lively gatherings with friends. Each bottle contains approximately 5 glasses of wine so that you can enjoy it at your leisure. With only 90 calories per 5 oz. serving, and with no added sugar, this Rosé wine is a guilt-free indulgence you can feel good about. And with its convenient screw-top cap, opening and storing this exquisite wine has never been easier. Enjoy this Rosé wine on its own or use it to craft an irresistible cocktail with fresh fruit and ice.
- One 750 mL bottle of Chateau Ste. Michelle Elements Strawberry Hibiscus Rosé Wine
- Tastefully infused elements of strawberry and hibiscus intermingle with this fizzy, dry wine to create the perfect balance of flavors
- Each 5 ounce serving is 90 calories with no added sugar
- Each 750 mL bottle of Chateau Ste. Michelle Elements Strawberry Hibiscus Rosé Wine contains approximately 5 glasses of wine
- Convenient screw top cap for easy opening and secure storage
- This dry Rosé is made from an artful blend of Syrah, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon
- Grapes are sourced from over 30 family-owned farms and estate vineyards in Washington State
Ratings and Reviews
Metro Market is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.