Campbell's® Microwaveable Cups Homestyle Chicken Noodle Soup
Warm up with our mini cups of Campbell's Homestyle Chicken Noodle Soup. The perfect lunch snack, our Chicken Noodle Soup cups are ideal for pairing with your favorite sandwich or salad! Our perfectly portioned microwaveable cups are deliciously convenient for the office or home. Crafted with a delicious combination of comforting chicken broth and tender chicken meat with no antibiotics and enriched noodles, our soup tastes just like what you grew up on. And with 60 calories per cup, you can enjoy the taste of comfort as part of a well-balanced meal!
- PERFECT LUNCH SNACK FOR PAIRING: Each chicken noodle soup cup is perfectly portioned for pairing. At 7 ounces per serving, eat it with a sandwich or salad.
- CHICKEN SOUP ON THE GO: Our homestyle chicken noodle soup is conveniently packaged in microwavable cups, and cooks in only one minute!.
- NO ARTIFICIAL PRESERVATIVES: Homestyle chicken noodle soup made with tender chicken meat with no antibiotics, enriched egg noodles and savory chicken broth.
- 60 CALORIES PER SERVING: Perfect to enjoy as a snack or as part of a well-balanced meal.
- SHIPS AS A 4 PACK: This product ships as a pack of (4) 7-ounce cups that can be taken for lunch or on the go.
Chicken Stock, Enriched Egg Noodles (Wheat Flour, Egg Whites, Eggs, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Chicken Meat, Contains Less Than 2% of: Modified Food Starch, Carrots, Salt, Chicken Fat, Water, Celery, Monosodium Glutamate, Yeast Extract, Onions**, Vegetable Oil, Spice, Beta Carotene For Color, Soy Protein Isolate, Sodium Phosphate, Flavoring, Garlic**, Chicken**. **Dried
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More