Campbell's® Chunky® Classic Chicken Noodle Soup
Campbell's Chunky Classic Chicken Noodle Soup isn't just tasty-it's made to work as hard as you do. With big flavors and bold ingredients, this comfort food classic is capable of fueling a hearty appetite. Campbell's Chunky Soup is crafted with pieces of chicken meat with no antibiotics, carrots, celery and enriched egg noodles. Each can has 19 grams of protein. It Fills You Up Right.
- Campbell's Chunky Soup: One (1) 18.6 oz can of Campbell's Chunky Classic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Big Flavors: Chicken soup crafted with chicken meat with no antibiotics, chunks of carrots and celery, and enriched egg noodles
- Pantry Staple: Enjoy this soup at home or at work as part of a delicious, filling lunch, or take on outdoor adventures to eat by the campfire
- Microwavable Soup: This easy to microwave soup is simple to prepare, just heat and serve
- Recyclable Soup Can: Soup can is recyclable for easy disposal
Chicken Stock, White Meat Chicken, Carrots, Enriched Egg Noodles (Wheat Flour, Eggs, Egg Whites, Wheat Protein Isolate [Wheat Gluten, Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Sulfites], Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Celery, Contains Less Than 2% of: Water, Modified Food Starch, Salt, Chicken Fat, Potassium Chloride, Soy Protein Concentrate, Yeast Extract, Sugar, Mechanically Separated Chicken**, Onions**, Cooked Chicken Skins, Sodium Phosphate, Flavoring, Spice, Beta Carotene For Color, Vegetable Broth**, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Chicken**, Egg Yolks, Soy Lecithin. **Dehydrated
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Sulfur Dioxide and Sulfits,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Metro Market is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.