Califia Farms Vanilla Almond Milk Creamer
Indulgently creamy, richly flavored, and totally plant-based, our French Vanilla Almond milk Creamer gives your brew the dairy-free decadence it deserves. It’s everything you want in a creamer — and nothing you don’t. This guilt-free creamer lightens your cup with a rich, creamy swirl that blends smoothly into your hot or cold brew. It gives your coffee or tea a seductive French Vanilla flavor with a hint of almond nuttiness, pure and simple. We made it from real, plant-based ingredients, with no artificial flavors and just 3g of sugar per serving, so you can enjoy your morning brew with no dairy and no regrets. And in non-refrigerated packaging, you can safely stock your pantry and never run out!
- GUILT-FREE INDULGENCE: French Vanilla Almond Creamer gives your coffee all the sweet creamy goodness of dairy creamer, just without the dairy. Totally plant-based and with 3g of sugar per serving, you can indulge without the guilt.
- RICH FLAVOR: The seductive flavor of French Vanilla plus creamy almond milk swirls smoothly into hot or iced coffee, turning your morning brew into a richly flavored and remarkably creamy cup.
- BLENDS SMOOTHLY INTO COFFEE: This plant-based non-dairy creamer blends beautifully into both hot and iced coffee, for a smooth and creamy cup of coffee every time.
- SIMPLE PLANT-BASED INGREDIENTS: Califia Farms Creamers are made with plant-based, dairy-free ingredients that are Non-GMO Certified, Kosher, vegan, and free from carrageenan.
- DAILY DAIRY-FREE DECADENCE: For those who want a sweet and creamy, whitened coffee but don’t want the dairy, Califia Farms creamers deliver.
Almondmilk (Water, Almonds), Cane Sugar, Coconut Cream, Vanilla Extract, Natural Flavors, Sunflower Lecithin, Calcium Carbonate, Sea Salt, Potassium Citrate, Locust Bean Gum, Gellan Gum.
Contains Coconuts and Their Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More