Califia Farms® Pumpkin Spice Almondmilk Creamer
Our plant-based pumpkin spice creamer brings back the fall flavors you love with ingredients that love you back. Made with creamy almond milk, real pumpkin puree, and warm spices like cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg, our Pumpkin Spice Almondmilk Creamer tastes like a slice of velvety pumpkin pie. It blends smoothly into hot or iced coffee and adds cozy autumn flavor to pancakes, oats, and baking. Best of all, it's made with ingredients you can feel good about — there’s no dairy, nothing artificial, and only 3g of sugar and 20 calories per serving. Grab it while you can. We only make this fan favorite for a few short months.
- GUILT-FREE INDULGENCE: Pumpkin Spice Almond Creamer gives your coffee all the sweet creamy goodness of dairy creamer, just without the dairy. Totally plant-based and with 3g of sugar per serving, you can indulge without the guilt.
- RICH AND FESTIVE FLAVOR: Real pumpkin puree and warm spices blend perfectly with creamy almond milk. Swirl into hot or iced coffee to turn your cup into a richly flavored festive treat.
- BLENDS SMOOTHLY INTO COFFEE: This plant-based non-dairy creamer blends beautifully into both hot and iced coffee, for a smooth and creamy cup of coffee every time.
- SIMPLE PLANT-BASED INGREDIENTS: Califia Farms Creamers are made with plant-based, dairy-free ingredients that are Non-GMO Certified, Kosher, vegan, and free from carrageenan.
- DAILY DAIRY-FREE DECADENCE: Califia Farms plant-based creamers add a little decadence to your daily routine, without any dairy.
Almondmilk (Water, Almonds), Cane Sugar, Coconut Cream, Pumpkin Puree, Sunflower Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Calcium Carbonate, Cinnamon, Sea Salt, Ginger, Potassium Citrate, Locust Bean Gum, Nutmeg, Gellan Gum
Contains Coconuts and Their Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More