Boca All American Veggie Burgers
BOCA The Original All American Veggie Burgers are a tasty alternative to traditional hamburgers, making them a perfect vegetarian friendly frozen entree. You won't miss ground beef one bit with these flavorful meatless patties. Made with garlic, onion and cheddar cheese, these veggie patties are packed full of flavor. These veggie burgers deliver 13 grams of protein and 100 calories per serving. For a quick and delicious vegetarian meal, cook one in your conventional or microwave oven, or throw a meatless burger on the stove top or grill. One 10 ounce box includes 4 soy protein burgers and should be stored in the freezer.
- One 4 ct. box of BOCA The Original All American Veggie Burgers
- BOCA The Original All American Veggie Burgers offer a tasty and flavorful meat alternative
- BOCA burgers are high in protein, delivering 13 grams per serving
- These veggie burger patties are vegetarian friendly
- Meatless patties have the same hearty flavor as a real hamburger
- These meatless patties have the same hearty flavor as a real hamburger
- Delicious frozen patty makes for a quick and convenient meal without the wait
Water, Soy Protein Concentrate, Reduced Fat Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Part-skim Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto [Color], Vitamin A Palmitate), Corn Oil, Wheat Gluten, Contains Less Than 2% of the Following: Caramel Color, Methylcellulose, Soy Protein, Dried Onion, Cheese Powder (Cheddar Cheese [Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes], Cream, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Lactic Acid), Salt, Natural Flavor (Non-meat), Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Disodium Inosinate and Disodium Guanylate, Sesame Oil, Spices and Herbs, Dried Garlic, Mannitol, Yeast Extract
Contains Sesame Seeds and Their Derivatives,Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More