Bob Evans Family Size Macaroni and Cheese
The ultimate comfort food, Bob Evans Macaroni and Cheese makes a convenient and savory side dish. Great for adults as well as kids, Bob Evans Macaroni and Cheese is easily prepared in the microwave - just heat it and eat! The 28-ounce family pack serves 3-4 people and contains no artificial preservatives or artificial colors. A wholesome meal with homemade taste, Bob Evans Macaroni and Cheese is a good source of calcium and made with real cheddar cheese.
- Includes one, 28 oz pack of Bob Evans Family Size Macaroni and Cheese
- Ready to eat in minutes, Bob Evans refrigerated dinner sides are easy to prepare and microwaveable
- Bob Evans Mac and Cheese delivers the rich, comforting, delicious cheddar cheese taste you’d expect from a homemade side dish
- Made with real cheddar cheese, and no artificial colors or flavors
- A wholesome side dish, Bob Evans Macaroni and Cheese is a good source of calcium
Cooked Enriched Pasta (Water, Elbow Macaroni [Semolina (Wheat), Niacin, Iron (Ferrous Sulfate), Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid]), Milk, Water, Pasteurized Process Cheese Spread (American Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Water, Whey, Sodium Phosphate, Contains Less than 2% of Milkfat, Salt, Sodium-Alginate, Lactic Acid, Apo-Carotenal (Color)), Cheddar Club Cheese (Cheddar Cheese Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Water, Salt, Apo-Carotenal (Color)), Margarine (Soybean Oil, Water, Salt, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Soy Lecithin, Vegetable Mono and Diglycerides, Artificial Flavor, Vitamin A Palmitate), Modified Food Starch, Salt, Cultured Nonfat Dry Milk.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives. May contain Eggs and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Metro Market is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.