Blue Bunny Brownie Bomb Load'd Cones
Load'd Cones are a deliciously fun take on a traditional cone, loaded up with your favorite chunks and swirls. Blue Bunny Load'd Brownie Bomb Cone is a delicious chocolate frozen dairy dessert with brownie pieces and fudge swirls topped with fudge-filled bunnies and chocolaty topping in a chocolate cone. This flavor really is a chocolate explosion and takes brownies to the next level! Bring that ice cream parlor sundae cone experience to your own freezer to enjoy at any time. Feed your fun side with tons of toppings and 2X the mix ins as compared to our Blue Bunny Hot Fudge Cone. This sundae cone is loaded down to the last sweet candy bite at the bottom. And like the parlor has so many ice cream cone flavors, we have several Load'd Cone flavors to choose from! Find Funlightenment!
- Delicious Flavor: Made with chocolate frozen ice creamy dairy dessert with brownie pieces and fudge swirls topped with fudge filled bunnies and chocolaty topping in a chocolate cone
- Fun Ice Cream Facts: Did you know it takes an average of 50 licks to eat an ice cream cone? Go ahead, see for yourself!
- How to Enjoy: Ice creamy cones are best enjoyed straight from the freezer
- Package Size: 4 delicious ice creamy cones
- Quality Ingredients: High-quality ingredients go into every one of our unique and delicious flavors
Buttermilk , Sugar , Corn Syrup , Whey , Water , Coconut Oil , Bleached Wheat Flour , Cocoa Processed with Alkali , Wheat Flour , Milk , Cream , Skim Milk , Contains 2% Or Less Of : Unsweetened Chocolate , Cocoa Butter , Vanilla Extract , Natural Flavors , Cocoa , Food Starch-modified , Soybean Oil , Corn Starch , Salt , Peanut Oil , Artificial Flavor , White Rice Flour , Oat Fiber , Soy Lecithin , Canola Oil , Mono and Diglycerides , Carob Bean Gum , Cellulose Gum , Carrageenan .
Contains Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More