Betadine® First Aid Spray
Prep like the pros with infection protection you can trust. The Betadine brand has been trusted by healthcare professionals to help prevent infections for over 50 years. Povidone-iodine remains a go-to antiseptic used both in hospitals and homes for the treatment of minor cuts, scrapes, and burns as may occur from minor household accidents or bicycle falls. Betadine Antiseptic Spray is convenient with no touch application and is perfect for on-the go infection protection. Betadine works on a broad range of germs and microbes that can that can cause infections. Apply to minor cuts, scrapes, and burns to promptly kill germs and help stop infections before they start. Betadine Antiseptic Spray comes with a "No-Sting Promise" and does not contain alcohol or hydrogen peroxide. Betadine is formulated with gentleness in mind and can be used on the whole family. Use as directed.
- Trusted By Healthcare Professionals: The Betadine brand has been trusted and used in hospitals for over 50 years; Simply spray over the minor wound after cleaning and let dry; Use as directed
- Helps Prevent Infection: Betadine works on a broad range of germs and microbes; Helps stop infections before they start; the golden-brown color of povidone-iodine shows you where it has been applied
- 5% Povidone-Iodine: Betadine First Aid Spray is an aqueous solution of povidone-iodine 5% that kills germs promptly in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns
- Prep like the Pros: Betadine First Aid Spray is infection protection you can trust in a convenient antiseptic spray; Can be used on adults and children for minor wounds
- Gentle, No-Sting Promise: Betadine does not contain alcohol or hydrogen peroxide which may not sting; Betadine Antiseptic Spray is formulated with gentleness in mind