Bausch & Lomb Boston Conditioning Solution
Bausch & Lomb Boston Conditioning Solution contains a wetting agent that coats the surface of your lenses to make them smooth, wet and comfortable. This unique ingredient actually helps reduce friction between your lens and you eye.
- Disinfects, Cushions & Wets
- Chlorhexidine Gluconate and Edetate Disodium Kills Micro-Organisms (Germs) On Lenses.
- Polyvinyl Alcohol Cushions Lenses
- Cellulosic Viscosifier, Cationic Cellulose Derivative Polymer Surrounds Lenses With Moisture
- For Rigid Gas Permeable Contact Lenses
Disinfection System : Chlorhexidine Gluconate ( , 0 . 006% , ) , Edetate Disodium ( , 0 . 05% , ) . Wetting and Cushioning System : Cellulosic Viscosifier , Cationic Cellulose Derivative Polymer , Polyvinyl Alcohol .
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More