Barilla Blue Box Fettuccine Non-GMO Certified & Kosher Pasta
Discover the perfect complement to any flavorful and hearty pasta sauce to complete your next traditional Italian meal that the whole family will love. Use Barilla Fettuccine pasta with olive oil, asparagus, cherry tomatoes, and parmesan cheese to create a simple pasta dish or with spicy cilantro pesto and shrimp to brighten up your next meal. Cooking for friends or family? No worries, Barilla fettuccine is suitable for anyone with dietary or allergy restrictions. This pasta is a great alternative for those that need to be lactose-free, soy-free, peanut-free, and shellfish-free.
Our fettuccine is made from 100% non-GMO durum wheat semolina. Get authentic al dente pasta in just 12-13 minutes of cooking and add this pasta to your favorite recipe. This semolina pasta delivers every time to satisfy the hunger of your whole family with all eight servings per box of fettuccine pasta.
At Barilla, we're passionate about pasta. After all, we have been pasta makers since 1877. As an Italian family-owned food company, Barilla pasta is synonymous with high quality and "al dente" perfection every time. That's why Barilla has been an Italian favorite for over 140 years.
- FETTUCCINE PASTA: Made from flat sheets of pasta cut into ribbon-shaped strands (known as "fettucce"), echoing the first pasta shapes that were made by hand with simple tools
- BARILLA PASTA: Made with 100% durum wheat and water to deliver great taste and "al dente" texture every time
- CREATE DELICIOUS PASTA MEALS: The thickness of fettuccine means it can withstand extremely robust sauces
- COOKS TO PERFECTION EVERY TIME: Perfect pasta in 12-13 minutes
- NON-GMO & KOSHER CERTIFIED PASTA: Barilla Fettuccine pasta is crafted with the highest quality Non-GMO ingredients and is kosher certified
Semolina (Wheat), Durum Wheat Flour.Vitamins/Minerals: Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Iron (Ferrous Sulfate), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More