Ballarini Professionale Series 4500 3.8-qt Aluminum Nonstick Low Saucepan Without Lid
Proudly made in Italy, Ballarini specializes in premium nonstick cookware inspired by the rich tradition of Italian cuisine. The Ballarini Professionale 4500 Series is the must-have nonstick pan for demanding chefs. Designed for intensive use, these restaurant-tested pans bring professional quality cookware to home kitchens.
Reinforced with ceramic particles, the KERASTONE professional nonstick coating boasts exceptional durability and quick release. Enjoy flawless food that doesn't stick with this long-lasting, metal-safe coating.
Its thick aluminum construction ensures perfect heat distribution for no hot spots. For easy maneuvering, the hollow tube handle stays cool to the touch and is securely riveted to endure everyday use. Everyone is a chef when cooking with Ballarini.
- Thick aluminum construction
- Constant thickness - 5mm for perfect heat distribution and retention and no hot spots
- Superior flat base stability - pan will not bulge
- Professional, hollow tube stainless steel handles remain cool to the touch and are easy to grip
- Rivets reinforce handle strength
- Compatible with all cooking surfaces, except induction
- Oven safe up to 600F
- Made in Italy
- Fits 9.5" lid