Allegra-D Pseudoephedrine 12-Hour Non-Drowsy Allergy & Congestion Relief Tablets
Available at your local Kroger pharmacy counter. Not available for purchase online.
We're dedicated to providing effective solutions for nasal congestion relief. Allegra-D is formulated with pseudoephedrine (PSE) as our active ingredient, known for its clinically proven effectiveness in combating nasal congestion. Pseudoephedrine is the most powerful congestion relief ingredient.*
For your worst allergy symptoms, choose the brand that offers fast†, non-drowsy, 12-hour relief: Allegra. Allegra-D Tablets start working in one hour to give you 12 hours of relief from sneezing, runny nose, itchy and watery eyes, itchy nose or throat, nasal and sinus congestion, and sinus pressure. No wonder it's the number one allergist-recommended non-drowsy allergy relief‡! But what makes Allegra-D different from regular Allegra? Allegra-D is formulated with pseudoephedrine, a nasal decongestant that's only available at the pharmacy counter**. Be ready for spring allergies, fall allergies, dog allergies and more with Allegra-D Allergy Symptom Relief.
*Among OTC oral decongestant products
†Starts working in one hour
‡Among OTC multi-ingredient allergy & decongestant brands
**A prescription may be required in some locations
- This item is available in store; not available online
- Contains the most powerful congestion relief ingredient,* pseudoephedrine, an FDA-approved decongestant, and fexofenadine, a non-drowsy antihistamine
- 12-hour non-drowsy allergy relief tablets with a nasal decongestant
- Relieves sneezing, runny nose, itchy and watery eyes, itchy nose or throat, nasal and sinus congestion and sinus pressure
- Starts working in one hour to relieve indoor and outdoor allergy symptoms, including seasonal & pet allergies
Ratings and Reviews
Metro Market is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.75(89)5(69)4(18)3(2)2(0)1(0)